[windows2000] Re: Server Upgrade Problems

  • From: "Neil Bullock" <n.bullock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:29:54 -0000

I wrote:

> Any ideas what might be going on here?  Can you have more than one
> global catalog?  Would making admin_server into a GC go any way to
> solving this?

Also, admin_server is an ISA Server, and has a second network card
configured by our education authority to use the broadband internet they
provided us with.  Despite me telling this network connection not to
register its addresses in DNS, it still keeps doing so every so often, and
that stops people being able to log on to the admin domain.

Any ideas?

--
Neil Bullock, ICT Technician.
Brayton College, Doncaster Road, Selby, North Yorkshire, YO8 9QS