[windows2000] Scripts

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HELP (E-mail)" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:37:02 -0500

Back in the good old day of MF 1.8 there where these wonderful things called
Application Compatibility Scripts.  They used to update these when new apps
came out.  I'm having some issues with Office on my MF1.8 Win2k TS.  I think
this could be resolved with an ACS.  It looks like the finishing layer of
install functions did not complete, it works but every time you go to use
something it does that install screen then continues to work.  Does anyone have
any idea where I can find an update of these?

Current time is 7:37, testing JK new fixed server.  On your mark, get set, go!

Gunnar