[windows2000] Re: Scripts

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 16:22:32 -0000

The Open Source version is AutoHotKey (.net I think) which I've used, but
you need to make sure you're logged in before using it, otherwise it gets
very confused... So no scheduled tasks, I'm afraid.

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or