[windows2000] Scripts

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 19:07:59 -0800

I was wondering if anyone know where I can get a script to run
automatically that will run certain programs without user intervention?
I tried the Scheduled Task thing, but that didn't work. :-(  (even as
administrator) Between this time and the last time (I had to un-infest
this computer, which isn't mine btw), Ad-Ware has removed
over 1800 nasties and what it left, Spybot removed! So apparently they
didn't heed my advise the last time. So I want it (computer) to do it
automatically.

Thanks!

"They call it PMS because "mad cow disease" was already taken!"

---
avast! Antivirus: Outbound message is squeeky clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0502-4, 01/16/2005
Tested on: 1/17/2005 7:07:59 PM