[windows2000] Re: Scripting question

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 15:33:25 -0500

I also many many years ago wrote an executable that does this that you
can put into a batch file to figure out what day it is and then perform
an action:
See http://thethin.net/schedule.zip <http://thethin.net/schedule.zip>
We would use this to backup our users Netscape favorites every few days
in case they got lost which always seemed to happen.
JK