[windows2000] Re: Scripting

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:00:55 -0500

This probably isn't what you want to hear but this is an excellent book
that can answer this question.  I think it is probably the best book out
there as far as scripting is concerned (windows scripting that is not
kix)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1578700477/qid=1078775944/
/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl14/104-1235006-7715136?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

  _____