[windows2000] SV: Re: SV: IE6 changing the startup homepage

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:18:45 +0100

Well, the new server has all the same software, and settings as the old ones.

But it might be something that has been overlooked, but i dot get it, since it
uses exacly the same GPO to set the startpage, and the users have the same
romaing profiles on the servers. Other settings from the same GPO seems normal.

Mvh
Svein Arild