[windows2000] Re: SV: Microsoft Office updates

  • From: Jennifer Hooper <jennifer.hooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:53:43 -0700

LMAO.  Yeah, my friend taught me how to offroad in it.  It was pretty cool.
We hauled butt up the side of of a mountain to go break granite.  You'd
(well, probably not) be amazed at what that thing could do.  It could get up
hills that even *I* couldn't walk up. Makes me want to go buy a toy. :D

And yeah... I have been relearning all about the pain and suffering of NT4
Server lately.  Blue Screens, non-system disk after reboot.  *shhhhheeesh*
It's been like stepping back in time, I tell ya.  Like I said... I just work
here, do what I'm told and try to push for the future.  We do have our first
2003 server up though. :D

Jen