[windows2000] Re: SV: Accessing windowsupdate from a protected environment

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <Sorin.Srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:13:40 +0100

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 11:08:41 +0100, Svein Arild Haugum wrote:

>You need to be able to use HTTPS, i had taht problem with my DMZ server, it
>was ok when i opend that.

It's already open.

I have a hunch that it may be domain policy that either I set
myself, and then forgot, or a policy that is set to some kind of
default and that blocks this.

BW,

Sorin

# Sorin Srbu, Systems Engineer          Web: http://www.farmfak.uu.se/organisk/
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,          Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >> 5 signals
>> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,                        Mobile Phone: +46 (0)701-718023
# BMC, Box 574, Uppsala University      Fax: +46 (0)18-4714474
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden             Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#
# Public PGP key available on request.
#
# ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html e-mail
# /\
#
#
# Harmless tagline follows:
#
# As a computer, I find your faith in technology amusing.