[windows2000] Re: SUS - Service Pack downloads

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:44:26 -0700

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can answer my own question now - If you are running SUS SP1 it now allows
you to roll out Service Packs. Just be careful, if you approve the SPs they
will be rolled out to all your SUS clients.

WOW, I didn't know you could do that now, looks like I need to get cracking on setting that up then.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else." -- Tyler Durden