[windows2000] SQL Server Logins

  • From: Dogers <dogers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:02:35 +0100

Okay, after much to-ing and fro-ing, the messing about of our SQL
server is almost complete :)

Only one problem left now - the dbo user currently doesnt have a login
assigned to it and I cant see how. The other user on the database i
deleted and remade happily, but SQL server wont let me delete dbo for
obvious reasons! :)

Is there a way I can assign a login name to dbo?

Having re-read this, it probably doesnt make much sense, so here..
Ent Manager-> Server-> Database-> Users-> Properties
Username is DBO, Login is <none>

Thats what i want to change!

Andrew