[windows2000] SHaring a printer across the net

  • From: drtester@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Win2k <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 01:09:11 -0400

I've got two Win2k workstations that are connected to the net (in two
separate locations) via little DSL routers.  I want to use the remote
access software mentioned a while back that is faster than PCAnywhere or
VNC, but it doesn't handle printing.

Is there a way I can perhaps set up some sort of VPN between both the
machines, so that a printer driver on machine B will print out on
machine A?

I could also use TCP/IP printing, I suppose.  Any pointers would be
grately appreciated.

Joe