[windows2000] Run Script when user locks workstation

  • From: "Rob Combis" <rcombis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:02:10 -0400

Is there a way to auto run a script when a user locks their workstation?

I am trying to build a simple mechanism to let HR know when users log in and
log out for the day.  So I figure I would just write a script that would run at
logon/logoff and write the info to a database.

The problem comes in when a user locks their workstation for the night, instead
of logging off.  I was hoping to find some kind of solution for this.

Thanks and I hope this message isn't encrypted!!!