[windows2000] Resizing Partitions in Server 2003

  • From: "Jensen, Douglas" <douglas.jensen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 09:12:38 -0500

Is there a way to resize partitions on a Server (safely)? This is on a
my Exchange Server.

My C: drive is running out of space but the 3 other partitions are way
bigger than they need to be.

Do I need to save, repartition, format, and restore or can I make one of
those partitions smaller and give it to the C:\ drive partition?

This is all on a Raid 5 set of drives.

Or should I add another drive, move the C:\ drive partition information
to the new drive and not mess with resizing?

Douglas Jensen

Voice (952) 402-9821

Fax (952) 402-9815

Network Administrator