[windows2000] Re: Removing unneeded files off of the C drive

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:33:48 -0700

From: Chris Berry [mailto:compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx]
new server, I need to also install it onto my edge server. The edge
server is getting rather low in disk space, so I am looking to see what I can

From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx> You could also move your pagefile to another partition to free up a good chunk.

Ack, top posting and bad attribution in one message, you still have a hangover from all that vacation time? I didn't actually say the above, I was responding to someone else's post.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Conciousness: that annoying time between naps."

Get MSN 8 and help protect your children with advanced parental controls. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental