[windows2000] Re: Removing unneeded files off of the C drive

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 12:50:41 -0400

Nor have I, hence the wink at the end of the line commenting on how
important they are...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:41:43 -0400

But lose the ability to create a pagedump.

And we all know how useful a pagedump is... ;-)

Back from vacation again Ray? :-P

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

know, in most cases, CPU Utilization IS NOT the single biggest constraint to
scaling up?! Get this free white paper to understand the real constraints &
how to overcome them. SAVE MONEY by scaling-up rather than buying more
servers.
http://www.rtosoft.com/Enter.asp?ID=148