[windows2000] Re: Remove user from policy

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 09:42:23 -0400

I definitely must be a dolt then.  I can't select it.  I open up the policy
editor, go to user rights assignment, double click "Act as part of the OS"
and the "Local Security Policy Setting" dialog box pops up.  In there, there
is one name listed, COMPUTER\Username.  I can't click it or anything like
that at all and the only button on this dialog box other than OK and Cancel
is Add.

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com