[windows2000] Re: Remote Desktops MMC snapin

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <RCostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2006 08:17:55 -0500

It is.  I had a great use for it at my old job where I was always on and
off servers, but where I am now, I'm just a number in a giant room of
code-monkeys.

I just about lost it when I couldn't enter a port number, but after some
searching, found that this was fixed in AdminPakSP1.  Why do they still
have the original one out there, I wonder.

One thing I wish I could configure is how Windows key combinations
should behave as in the stand-alone mstsc.  But, yeah well.

Ray at work