[windows2000] Re: Remote Desktop

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:01:56 +0100

Haven't had the time yet. Did a patch-run on our linux-machines yesterday,
which took the better part of the day. Later this week I'll look into the
script. I think I'll try it on a virtual machine first though... The script
being a hack, as you put it, what's the worst that can happen using it? Except
for it not working as expected? 8-)

Say what you want about those new-fangled fuel-injected cars, personally I
love my Volvo V40 T4-2003 with a 2L 4-cylinder 16V variable twin-cam
turbo-charged all-computerised 200bhp engine - I wouldn't dare tinker with it,
even if I knew what to do. ;-)

  _____