[windows2000] Re: Remote Desktop

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:22:13 +0100

<grin> It might be thought to be offensive to use such a logon-name, besides
I'm not sure they'd get the hint. 8-)

I can't limit my time, I work the same hours as the other people here.

I get logged off when the user on the remote computer logs on. This is WinXP
and I usually logon to the console, so if the user logs on physically on the
remote computer, I get logged off. The users on the other end are mostly Power
Users as some software we run requires admin-rights and I don't like to give
them that. Power User-privs usually works though, so that's what we use.

If I didn't logon remotely to the console, could the user logon while I'm
still in a background session?

  _____