[windows2000] Re: Ray's link of the day

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 10:08:47 -0800

Hmmm? I dunno, maybe it's just me, but do they require a "form" on their
contact us page? They do show phone numbers and a clickable link to
email them comments. <shrug>

On Fri, 16 Feb 2007 09:47:54 -0500, "Ray Costanzo" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
took time to say the following:

>Here is my link of the day, as if this is a daily thing.  ;]
>

>http://www.giantmarkets.com
>

>What's special about this site?  It does not contain one single character of
>text anywhere.  Everything is an image - even the privacy statement.  And
>the "contact us" doesn't even link to a normal form.  And the company
>history!  Oh, the humanity!  Are they completely insane?!!  I think I'll go
>elsewhere for my marketing from now on.
>

>Ray at work

When a computer dies, does it see a blue screen?