[windows2000] Re: Rack Space

  • From: "Nail, Larry" <lnail@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:12:01 -0600

Greg,

What servers are you using?  Dell & Compaq pull air from Front to Back, so
the sides, top, & bottom don't matter.  Take a look at a Compaq or Dell rack
& you'll note that the fronts are perferated and the sides are solid.

In our data center, we put perferated tiles in front of the racks and put
the air returns in the ceiling above the backs of the racks.

Larry