[windows2000] RES: SV: Domain doubts

  • From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 17:02:50 -0300

Thanks a lot for all your suggestions, Svein! It will definitely help me!
About being scared of having a win server straight on the net, I rather use
something I have a bit of experience then something Im experimenting with.
I also like the flexibility linux gives you when setting up a firewall, and
unfortunately Ive never seen anything like it on windows.

Regards,

Eduardo Herrmann de Freitas