[windows2000] RES: Re: RES: Re: WAAAAYYY OT: FrontPage help needed

  • From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 09:09:36 -0200

No... You are not the only one that can support it... Other ppl can learn as
well as you (who develop the damn thing!) once they have the software...
What is a monopoly is make things in a OS that only works with a certain
browser and all those kinds of things we know some companies do.

Regards,

Eduardo