[windows2000] Re: RES: Re: Internet Explorer 7

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 10:54:48 -0400

Netscape has been sliding backwards lately.  It is the mouse gestures and
tabbed pages in Opera that I really like.  Plus its fast.  Really fast.

Of course any site I visit that has any association with Microsoft works a
little odd.  Like ESPN which is msn.espn.go.com.  And if I try to configure
Opera as the default handler of html it crashes.  I doubt those things are by
accident on Microsoft's part.

Greg