[windows2000] RES: DNS Stuff

  • From: "Eduardo Freitas" <eduardofreitas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:10:15 -0300

Hi there!
I guess you could make an internal DNS and point the internal network
machines to that dns, that way it would resolve to your own network. You
could forward internet resolutions to an outside DNS and that way anything
that is not resolved internally will be forwarded to that server. The only
problem is that ppl from the outside wont be able to resolve to your
internal machines if that domain name is in use. I don't know if that
answered what you asked, but it's a try! ; )

Regards,

Eduardo Herrmann de Freitas