[windows2000] Question about Clustering and possibly DFS

  • From: "M" <mathras@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:08:10 +0100

Hello there,

Ive never had any real exposure to clustering and DFS and was wondering if the
following was possible.

We have a large number of Citrix servers and use folder redirection to redirect
the Application Data Folder, My Documents etc etc.
We also have a driver letter allocated for these users.

Is it possible to ensure that Drive Mappings and Folder Redirection and are
still available during and after a cluster Node fails over ?

Thanks for your time.