[windows2000] Re: Profils errants

  • From: "Anthony Paillard" <anthony.paillard@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 14:47:14 +0200

I find the solution :

I had to set a DWORD value on
HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon\DeleteRoamingCache
Setting it to 1 disabled the cached copy of the profile.
Not disabling this will be bad because i will have several copy of my users
profile on each server they connecting to. Also there is synchronisation
problems if one of my user delete some files, it can be resyncrhonise this
files if my user connect on an old local profile.
I hope that i'm clear !

Thanks for our help
Regards
Anthony Paillard