[windows2000] Re: Profiles

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 07:40:22 -0500

i will attack modprof in a little bit right now let's deal with the long
logons.  I am now using the uphclean service and it has gotten rid of my
userenv errors.  Still the long logons remain.  What I have done right now is I
built a new machine didn't add it into the domain and it logs on in seconds.  I
then took the next step and added it to the domain, only takes a few seconds to
logon.  I'm about to take this same machine and do it under a differnet
username, one that has a huge profile to see if the error still exists.  I will
post in a little bit.

Gunnar