[windows2000] Re: Profiles

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 15:20:19 -0500

Humm...

I'm discovering amazing things while digging over here.  I added this new
computer into the domain as a test... still works.  With the same user that
takes 3 minutes on a computer that is just about identical...  The thing with
troubleshoot that the computers haven't learned is that they need to behave the
same way if they are set up the same.  At least I'm getting closer to the
problem at hand.  I will look into DNS.

Gunnar