[windows2000] Re: Printing to MS Print Queue

  • From: Dave stevens <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 02:46:40 -0700 (PDT)

Andy,

  This is possible using the LPR command, also have you installed the the MS
services for UNIX?

  Andy Wolstenholme <a_wolsten@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Chaps,

Perhaps the wrong list however though I would post since theres such a
diversity here.

I am trying to establish a print queue from a Rehat linux server directly in
to an MS Windows 2003 based print queue.

We have managed to create two seperate queues, one MS and one Linux. Is it
possible to divert the linux one in to the MS one.

Thanks