[windows2000] Printer issues

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 01:51:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Guys,
We are having problems with about 6 users on a remote site, they currently have
a file and print server hosted on a Windows 2003 VM on VMware.
Now the issue is that when they print, half way through the print job
especially if it is large (10pages and above), the printing pauses and they
have to hit the resume botton on the pc to get it going again.
I have connected to the printers and can print ok. Just wondering if anyone has
seen this before? any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Patrick