[windows2000] Prevent Local Admin account from being disabled

  • From: Anthony Abraham <AABRAHAM@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 13:30:35 +1100

Hi

Our users are all local Administrators and have the capability of disabling
the local Administrator account.  Is there a Group Policy (Windows 2003
Server) that will lock the local Administrator properties so users cannot
disable this account or change the local admin password?

Thanks
Anthony
NOTICE
The information in this email and or any of the attachments may contain;
a. Confidential information of Credit Union Services Corporation (Australia)
Limited (CUSCAL) or third parties; and or
b. Legally privileged information of CUSCAL or third parties; and or
c. Copyright material of CUSCAL or third parties.
If you are not an authorised recipient of this email, please contact CUSCAL
immediately by return email or by telephone on 61-2-8299 9000 and delete the
email from your system.
We do not accept any liability in connection with computer virus, data
corruption, interruption or any damage generally as a result of transmission of
this email.