[windows2000] Popup blocker.

  • From: "Chris Berry" <compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 14:02:03 -0800

POW! From www.analogx.com allows you to stop popups by tagging the ones you
see, so you'll only get any given popup once.  (it works by using the title
of the window.  Works pretty good, and it's free.

Chris Berry
compjma@xxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Cutting the space budget really restores my faith in humanity.  It
eliminates dreams, goals, and ideals and lets us get get straight to the
business of hate, debauchery, and self-annihilation."  --Johnny Hart