[windows2000] Re: Poll - scripting app used

  • From: Mike Dillinger <miked@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2004 13:48:38 -0700

On 09/23/2004 08:55 AM, Frank Herrera wrote:

I am curious what scripting appl used?? Any suggestions welcome.

The answer should vary depending on the application needed. Some scripting languages are overkill for some applications. Scripting languages all differ greatly. A particular feature in one scripting language may be far easier to implement than in another scripting language.

Your best bet is to make a list of applications you need and go with the scripting language that best supports each individual application. If it means learning multiple scripting languages, then so be it. You're only making your resume more marketable anyhow. :)

-MikeD