[windows2000] Re: Poll

  • From: Bill Beckett <Bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:49:17 -0400

You don't want to know

-----Original Message-----
From: Sullivan, Glenn [mailto:GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:43 AM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Poll

I can't even picture an office politics situation that would get into the
nitty-gritty of Printer IP Addressing, but maybe that's just my small little
office...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

  _____

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
Posted At: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:14 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Poll

Oh we already use reservation, I was just curious as to what the majority
does. We may have to switch to static ( long political story there ) and I
believe reservation to be the better method from a troubleshooting
standpoint.

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
Posted At: Friday, October 15, 2004 10:33 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Poll
Subject: [windows2000] Poll

Just a quick poll on how you setup your printers via DHCP...do you use
static or use a reservation?