[windows2000] Re: Poll

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:43:07 -0400

I can't even picture an office politics situation that would get into
the nitty-gritty of Printer IP Addressing, but maybe that's just my
small little office...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

________________________________

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
Posted At: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:14 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Poll
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Poll

Oh we already use reservation, I was just curious as to what the
majority does. We may have to switch to static ( long political story
there ) and I believe reservation to be the better method from a
troubleshooting standpoint.

        From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
        Posted At: Friday, October 15, 2004 10:33 AM
        Posted To: Windows 2000
        Conversation: [windows2000] Poll
        Subject: [windows2000] Poll

        Just a quick poll on how you setup your printers via DHCP...do
you use static or use a reservation?