[windows2000] Re: Policy not taking effect

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 09:02:23 +0200

Nice one Jim! I didn't find this before, but I did use similar info from other
sources.

  _____

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel Ensor
Posted At: Friday, September 29, 2006 10:32 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Policy not taking effect

If you're using GPMC then if you right click on the policy you should
have save report as an option. You can save as an xml or HTML, is that
what Jim means? JIM??

Cheers
Dan