[windows2000] Re: Please confirm (conf#eb8c0b4f8813463ced6301167fa3aefa)

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 16:35:19 -0800

Can relate to the too much spam. I use Mailwasher Pro and it does a
great job as far as I'm concerned.  Now using your method, wouldn't
doing it that way let the spam sender know that the address is a valid
one?

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 15:22:30 -0800, Ian Dobson <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to
say the following:

ID> Just sick of all the spam, now anything emailed to me requires a
ID> challenge/response for the first one, unless already whitelisted or a reply
ID> from one of my emails.
ID> It was Legit. but shouldn't have made it to the mailing list, that was my
ID> fault.

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels