[windows2000] Re: PDF-readers

  • From: "Andrew M Stemen" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 09:15:25 -0400

I don't recall. I do remember that the documentation that I worked from
was not from Adobe, and that the way I "disabled" plugins was to move
them into a folder outside of \plugins. IIRC, you can rename the plugins
folder, and while removing *all* of the plugins rather cripples Reader,
that'll be a quick demonstration for the speed at which it runs without
plugins. ;)

Andrew