[windows2000] Re: Outlook Express

  • From: "Freitas, Eduardo" <Eduardo.Freitas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 06:10:47 -0600

I have a problem with Outlook too. Here where I work, we do not have a
Exchange server. The server is in the US, we are at brazil. Whenever you try
to save an attachment, Outlook seems to "not be responding" even though if
you wait until the attachment gets transferred it will be back to normal. Is
there anything I can do to improve its response time? Hasn't MS ever heard
of a damn thing called thread???? lol

Do not tell me to get a server at my local site! ; P

Eduardo