[windows2000] Re: Out of Office AutoReply: Re: Policy not taking effect

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Dianna G. Narotski" <dnarotski@xxxxxxxx>, <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 11:05:05 -0400

You have been placed on vacation mode.  To resume receiving messages,
feel free to take yourself off of Vacation Mode.

In the future, please either exclude the mailing list from your Out Of
Office messages, or subscribe a public folder to the list, and set your
posting email to permanent vacation mode.

Thanks,

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.