[windows2000] Re: Opinion

  • From: Steve Snyder <steven_snyder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 12:29:39 -0800 (PST)

Hardware:

Sonicwalls are decent, run a wide variety of
scalability from small to very large

NetScreens aren't bad (cheaper than sonicwalls) - come
with VPN and are a tweakers delight

SnapGears are okay - very easy on the budget (cheaper
than netscreens) - limited configurability

Software:

Smoothwall - free, works well, linux based

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html