[windows2000] Re: Office 2000 on Term

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 10:53:18 -0500

FWIW, I was unable to install SQL server on a server in TS in app mode.
I can't remember exactly what my errors were, but I just remember that
after tring it using VNC and following the same exact installation
process, it was fine.  Perhaps some things just cannot be installed via
TS, which I'm a little put out about if that's the case!

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com