[windows2000] Re: Odd upgrade issue

  • From: Mark Lee <marklee15@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:12:17 +0000 (GMT)

Have you tried to connect to the event log on that machine remotely across the
network to see if anything is in there of any use ?

"Etts, Russell" <retts@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi guys

I have an issue that I have never seen before.

One of the guys here upgraded his PC from 98 to W2K.  When we enter the
username and password, the machine starts to load, then starts to shut down and
brings us back to the password screen.  No errors.  I can't even get into the
event viewer.  Any ideas???

Thanks

Russell