[windows2000] Re: Odd problem

  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 10:29:04 -0400

Correct.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, April 16, 2004 10:12 AM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Odd problem

User shell folders is the one that has to be set, correct?  I believe
that shell folders loads the expanded values in user shell folders,
correct?

Ray at work

**********************************
The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.
Distribution, publication, or retransmission of this message is strictly
prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as
such is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original message.

The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic
Signatures and Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all
similar state and federal acts.  Accordingly, but without limitation,
any and all documents, contracts, and agreements must contain a
handwritten signature of the sender to be legal, valid, and enforceable.