[windows2000] OUT OF OFFICE REPLIES REVISITED

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 08:01:16 -0400

I have drafted a standard email that I am sending out to those people who
insist on sending out of office replies to posts on the list that reads as
follows:

You are sending Out of Office Replies to posters of our Mailing list. You
have been put on Vacation mode for the THIN or Windows2000 list.(whichever
the person is subscribed to) When you get back from vacation to turn
vacation mode off go to:

http://thin.net/citrixlist.cfm for Thin List
 or
http://thin.net/win2000list.cfm for the Windows2000 List

Enter in your email address into the field and choose Turn Vacation mode off
from the drop down and click on the Go button. \

In the future please keep the above link handy and remember to turn vacation
mode On for the listserv when you will be away from your email for an
extended period. Doing so will allow all members of the list to have a
pleasant experience.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
Moderator