[windows2000] Re: OT ignore new emails

  • From: David Spanne <werenomads@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 09:47:12 -0800

You did not reference what version of Outlook you are using. I'm using Outlook
2000 and I don't see a "mark it as read" option.

Quoting "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

 There is a "mark it as read" option in the rules wizard.  Use that and
 follow it with "and stop processing more rules" and that ~may~ prevent
 the pop-up alert.

 Ray at work

 personal and confidential use
 of the recipient(s) named above.  Distribution, publication, or retransmission
 of this message is strictly
 prohibited.  This message may be a bank to client communication and as such is
 priviliged and confidential.
 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
 responsible for delivering it to the
 document in error and that any
 review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
 prohibited.  If you have received
 this communication in error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and
 delete the original message.

 The sender of this e-mail specifically "opts-out" of the Electronic Signatures
 and Global and National
 Commerce Act (E-Sign) and any and all similar state and federal acts.
 Accordingly, but without limitation,
 any and all documents, contracts, and ageements must contain a handwritten
 signature of the sender to
 be legal, valid, and enforceable.