[windows2000] Re: OT - Word 2000

  • From: "Claus, Brian" <BClaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 12:49:00 -0500

What an endless pit of seemingly useless knowledge we are :-)

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
Posted At: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 9:48 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] OT - Word 2000
Subject: [windows2000] OT - Word 2000

I have a request from a user that I have not had before. They want to have a
document in english translated to another language (vietnamese). To me, it does
not look like Word will translate an entire document. Am I wrong in that
assessment? If it will not, has anyone had to do this before? Was your solution
going to a 3rd party for translation?

Visit the new FDL web - site designed to serve you better- http://www.fdl.co.uk
This message has been sent from Fuerst Day Lawson Ltd and confirms that the
email has been scanned and to the best of our knowledge is free from virus
infection. The unauthorised use, disclosure, forwarding or copying of this
message and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please email moderator@xxxxxxxxx This message and any
attachments, which are confidential and may be privileged, are for the use of
the addressee(s) only. The views and opinions expressed in this email message
are the author's own and may not reflect the views and opinions of Fuerst Day
Lawson Ltd.