[windows2000] Re: OT - Word 2000

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:19:28 -0500

I usually use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ but it doesn't do
Vietnamese.

We have quite a few here though (manufacturing plant) so if need be, I
might be able to get one of them to do it.

Might be tough finding one that speaks English though... ;-)

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.

________________________________

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bill Beckett
Posted At: Tuesday, November 16, 2004 9:48 AM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] OT - Word 2000
Subject: [windows2000] OT - Word 2000

I have a request from a user that I have not had before. They want to
have a document in english translated to another language (vietnamese).
To me, it does not look like Word will translate an entire document. Am
I wrong in that assessment? If it will not, has anyone had to do this
before? Was your solution going to a 3rd party for translation?